Kenneth Goldblatt | October 20, 2018 | Personal Injury
At Goldblatt and Associates we’d like to remind Troy residents when considering the long-term effects of Traumatic Brain Injury or TBI on the individual, it is most important to emphasize that there is no “typical” person with TBI. Troy, NY residents who have experienced a TBI vary on many dimensions:
1) Severity of initial injury;
2) Rate and completeness of physiological healing;
3) Types of functions affected;
4) Meaning of dysfunction in the individual’s life, in the context of his/her roles, values, and goals;
5) Resources available to aid recovery of function; and so forth. Thus, the most important point to emphasize is that the consequences will be different for each individual injured
Traumatic brain injury can have long lasting consequences for the victim in extensive medical bills and post treatment.
To learn more about Traumatic Brain Injury, contact the New York brain injury lawyers at Goldblatt and Associates to schedule a free consultation. We serve accident victims throughout New York including Fulton, Homer, Greenbush and of course, Troy. We offer a free consultation, and receive no fee unless we are successful. Call 1-800-567-9888 today.