Kenneth Goldblatt | October 20, 2018 | Personal Injury
Did you know? Two-thirds of TBI Survivors will require lifelong service?
After the nerves of being in an accident or dealing with the aftermath of traumatic situation due to the negligence of others set in, the road to recovery has just begun. With all that’s occurred the last thing you want to do is the research for a cost-effective lawyer in Rockland County. If it wasn’t physically damaging enough there is a lot of emotional trauma for you and those around you that comes with a TBI or Traumatic Brain Injury.
We believe that “While modern medicine has made great strides in the field of orthopedic and brain injury treatment and recovery, it is ultimately the support, dedication and optimism of loved ones that can make all the difference.”
The first step is to determine whether you have attained a MTBI or a TBI. An MTBI or Mild Traumatic Brain Injury or concussion caused by a blow or jolt to the head that disrupts the function of the brain and the recovery time is a variable. A TBI typically has longer lasting complications and symptoms and requires post treatment.
The next step is to decide the right lawyer. Here are some things to look for when choosing the lawyer to handle your case:
· Experience – What part of the attorney’s practice is devoted to representing clients with Traumatic Brain Injury and how many cases have they handled in the past?
· Extensive medical knowledge – Does the attorney regularly attend educational seminars on brain injury and do they possess extensive knowledge of the substantive medicine of the brain?
· Professional Affiliations – Is the attorney a member of any professional trial lawyer organizations devoted to litigating Traumatic Brain Injury cases? Do they lecture and provide guidance to other attorneys on how to litigate these matters?
· Successful case results – Has the attorney been successful in the Traumatic Brain Injury cases he has handled?
In the incident of a head injury, the cost of medical bills, insurance bills and out of pocket expenses can surely add up. At Golblatt associates we specialize in orthopedic and brain injuries and only handle cases involving such. In doing so, we are better able to devote our fullest attention to all matters to ensure a successful result.
On this journey we will make sure you have access to:
· The best medical experts.
· Sophisticated neuro-imaging scans such as MRI and Pet Scan.
· Our use of cutting edge technology in the courtroom.
· Life planning tools.
· Everything you to get your life back on track during this time
Our Lawyers at Goldblatt & Associates represent legal interests of accident victims in New York City, Bronx, Brooklyn, Westchester and Putnam Counties, Albany, Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo and will receive no fees unless we are successful in winning your case. We have secured seven-figure recoveries throughout the United States and want to be there for you and your loved ones as counselors and friends.
You deserve a head injury attorney in Rockland County that advocates for your well-being beyond the four walls of the courtroom. Please do not hesitate to call if you or someone you know needs a head injury lawyer.
Tel.: 800-567-9888 | 914-788-5000