Kenneth Goldblatt | October 20, 2018 | Personal Injury
There is no ‘typical’ person with Traumatic Brain Injury. At Goldblatt and Associates we’d like to remind you when considering the long-term effects of Traumatic Brain Injury or TBI of any Glen Cove, NY residents that people who have experienced a TBI vary on many details:
1) Severity of initial injury;
2) Rate and completeness of physiological healing;
3) Types of functions affected;
4) Meaning of dysfunction in the individual’s life, in the context of his/her roles, values, and goals;
5) Resources available to aid recovery of function; and so forth. Thus, the most important point to emphasize is that the consequences will be different for each individual injured
Traumatic brain injury can have long lasting consequences for the victim in extensive medical bills and post treatment.
To learn more about Traumatic Brain Injury, contact the New York brain injury lawyers at Goldblatt and Associates to schedule a free consultation. We serve accident victims throughout New York including Syosset, Farmingdale, Dix Hills, Levittown and Glen Cove. We offer a free consultation, and receive no fee unless we are successful. Call 1-800-567-9888 today.